- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with durable 2.5-layer nylon contrast trim and fully-taped seams for storm-level protection; polyester plain weave shell lining; insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Outer shell: three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit; full-zip has external storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure and mini internal zipper cover
- Shell has contrast yoke and side panels with princess seams and a mini-powder skirt to seal out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Girls’ Go-Snow Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at bottom hem; adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has a spandex binding finish; liner is quilted for a fun feminine look
- Girl fit; hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop. Shell contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge DWR finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1071 g (37.8 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.