- Lightweight recycled polyester shell fabric is windproof and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Deep hood provides extra warmth in cold weather
- Internal elastic cuffs with internal gaiter keeps cold air out
- Two-way full-length zipper has external, wind flap with snaps; two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Slightly contoured for girl-friendly fit; hand-me-down ID label
- Shortened this season by 4"
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.