- Windproof and lightweight recycled polyester shell; soft plain-weave polyester liner; all with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Compressible and lightweight high-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full-zip through stand-up collar lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve has internal gaiter and spandex binding at cuff to seal out cold
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Print: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 454 g (16 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.