- Print and Solid: Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop fabric is windproof; plain-weave polyester liner is soft; all fabrics are treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is compressible and lightweight
- Varied quilting pattern keeps goose down in place, adds aesthetic appeal, and a feminine fit
- Full-zip is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has an internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Sleeve opening with snug spandex binding holds shape
- Zippered handwarmer pockets have reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Print: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.