- Wind-resistant shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish; soft plush fleece side is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen polyester
- Quilting throughout all layers reduces bulk
- Shell side: handwarmer pockets with zipper closures; fleece side with handwarmer pocket; zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Three-panel hood is comfortable and provides a stay-put fit
- Yoke seam detail; feminine seaming on front and back for girl fit
- Reflective pull-on zippers
- Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 705 g (24.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.