- Wind-resistant and lightweight shell fabric has high-tear strength and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester (70% recycled) provides excellent warmth
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for long-lasting wear
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.