- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-panel hood with elasticized internal gusset under brim for protective fit; built-in visor sheds rain, cuts glare and won't block peripheral vision
- Full-length zipper with external storm flap and internal wind flap secures with hook-and-loop closures, sealing out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem; reflective tape across front and back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.