- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric has high tear-strength and a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lightweight, highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zipper converts bunting from bag to split-leg style for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug fit
- Convertible and insulating hand covers
- Long zippers with wind flap for easy on/off
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Both with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.