- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood construction is snug around baby's face
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted crotch provides extra room and mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Deep front zipper entry for easy on/off and diaper changes
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs with convertible hand covers on shell side
- Warm high-pile fleece bootie fits securely over feet
- Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.