- H2No® Performance Standard rain pants made of a durable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Fully elasticized waistband has an internal drawcord for a secure fit
- Elasticized pant cuff keeps wet weather out
- Articulated knees
- Webbing loops inside cuff hem attach tie-down straps
- Reflective logo on back of leg; reflective taping on side seams
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.