- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight polyester zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; updated low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% polyester mesh. Zip-out jacket shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket's shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR finish. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1250 g (44.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.