- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Separating waist with 2-way zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Two handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket; all with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Alpine boot-compatible, zippered cuffs with snap tabs, scuff guards and gripper elastic cuffs with tie-down loops
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use Hardface® Technology with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 558 g (19.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.