- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with warm, lightweight PrimaLoft Eco insulation is compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: harness and pack-compatible chest with reverse-coil zipper and internal zippered security
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 864 g (30.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER® insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape. They are ideal for cold and windy conditions.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.