- Fast drying, highly breathable, provides 15-UPF sun protection, and can be worn on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Rib knit collar is soft against skin
- Graphic elements sublimated into the fabric for breathability and wicking performance
- Seams offset for maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Photo inspiration by Chris Burkard. Original artwork for Patagonia by Michael Cassidy, BXC Design, Aaron Draplin and Patagonia Logowear Crew
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 144 g (5.1 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
MaterialCapilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled and recyclable.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.