- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell with Deluge® DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper; stand-up collar, chin guard and insulated internal wind flap; wide horizontal quilting
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers with zipper garage lined with brushed micro-polyester jersey; zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket for internal routing of earphones
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord at hem
- Lower hip length
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester plain weave (50% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1160 g (40.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.