- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with a 2-way zip, stand-up collar, chin guard, insulated internal wind flap and wide horizontal quilting
- Zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage features an internal, padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket with cable routing
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers with zipper garages are lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood drawcord adjusts internally; elasticized drawcord hem
- Lower hip length
- 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester (plain weave: 100% recycled; heather: 50% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1159 g (40.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.