- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish to repel moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- Pockets: two top-entry chest pockets with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket; all with zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.