- Soft yet durable polyester plain-weave shell sheds moisture and Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Insulated jacket has quilted exterior with plaid lining
- Metal snaps on placket, chest pockets, and cuffs
- Pockets: Two chest pockets (with snapped flaps) and two on-seam handwarmers
- Adjustable double-snap cuffs and a straight hem
- Hip length
- 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester. Insulation: 100-g (sleeves 60-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 547 g (19.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.