- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant
- Pull-on, partially elasticized waist band with internal drawcord adjustment
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers and one right rear drop-in have zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Alpine boot-compatible, tapered cuffs with metal eyelets for tie-down loops
- 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.