- Lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR finish; bigger channels and more 800-fill-power premium goose down than regular down sweater
- Low-profile adjustable hood seals out wind
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered internal pocket for storage
- Center-front zipper with storm flap seals out weather
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 445 g (15.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.