- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one back hip and one right thigh
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 816 g (28.8 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.