- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one pass on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1137 g (40.1 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.