- Durable 2-layer recycled polyester plain weave with H2No® Performance Standard provides waterproof/breathable protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet; slick taffeta lining ensures ease of movement with layers
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two backseat; one thigh cargo
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: upper leg: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester slick tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 754 g (26.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.