- Durable, 2-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down that’s warm and highly compressible
- Jacket features a DWR finish; a watertight, coated zipper with wind flap; fully adjustable, insulated hood; tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck and polyester brushed jersey on chin guard
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey; horizontal left-chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing; internal right-chest zippered pocket; internal left-torso mesh pocket for gloves, hats and scarves
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1094 g (38.6 oz)
- Made in China.
This garment is made with recycled nylon derived from post-industrial fiber and yarn waste. Virgin nylon is made from crude oil.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.