- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- Two vertical chest pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop-closure cuffs with pleated gusset
- 5.8-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
- 482 g (17 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.