- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern improves mobility and fully accommodates arms-over-head motion
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined back of neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: exterior left chest with coated, watertight zipper; interior right chest; welted handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 3-layer, 2.9-oz. 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.