- Windproof shell made of a lightweight recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows improve mobility and stretch cuff inserts enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem; stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier ripstop 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz mini-ripstop 100% polyester
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.