- Windproof shell made of a lightweight recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Durable, soft insulation stays warm even when wet
- Articulated elbows improve mobility and stretch cuff inserts enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem; stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier ripstop 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz mini-ripstop 100% polyester
- 465 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.