- Breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is treated with Hardface® Technology for improved durability and wind- and water-resistance; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated thigh pockets
- Ski-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with expandable 2-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 612 g (21.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.