- Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the seat and knees repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; 2-way zipper fly
- Thigh vents with mesh allow for easy ventilation
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
- H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 612 g (21.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.