- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects; 60-g PrimaLoft ONE keeps you warm; Polartec Thermal Pro vents excess heat to keep the body temperature perfectly regulated
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a Deluge DWR finish; backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Pockets: Two napoleon chest pockets are harness and pack compatible
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Polartec R2 fleece has exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, and is compressible and breathable with stretch in critical areas
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Venting: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.