- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR finish repels weather; 60-g PrimaLoft® One keeps you warm; Polartec® Thermal Pro® vents excess heat to regulate body temperature
- Mapped PrimaLoft® One insulation extends down sleeve to cuff and provides added coverage on torso; highly breathable and compressible R2® fleece in side panels, underside of arms and lower torso
- Brushed tricot on inside of tall collar; wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Two zippered high handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem provide stability and shape retention
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Venting: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.