- Polartec Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent water-resistant protection and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior
- 731 g (25.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Designed to strike the optimal balance between weather protection and breathability, Power Shield® Pro offers the best soft-shell weather resistance without compromise to breathability. We specifically designed these shells to meet the needs of our athlete team and our most technical core customers. Polartec® Power Shield Pro combines never before seen levels of air permeability with durable hydrostatic resistance to keep you dry both from within and from out.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.