- Made of a quick-drying, lightweight and recyclable nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-piece-self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket easily drains; ladder-lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds security
- Self-draining pocket on right thigh has a rubber button and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates skin chafe
- 20˝ outseam
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.