- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh; sleeves: 100% polyester mesh; powder skirt and hood: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 1020 g (36 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.