- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back; two thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: Seat and upper thighs: 2-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh. Legs: 2.3-oz 100% polyester mesh. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 853 g (30.1 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.