- New generation GORE-TEX® PRO fabric delivers the same trusted levels of uncompromised, durable waterproofness, but with an even better range of breathability
- Full-coverage bibs with drop-seat configuration and front zipper with single snap closure for venting; belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Loop on rear yolk attach bibs to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated knees for mobility; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two thigh drop-in cargo
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro products meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. The 3-layer construction comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.