- Durable and lightweight 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the best in durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Watertight, coated zippers, installed with our Slim Zip technology, reduce weight and bulk; pit zips quickly release heat. New Vislon center-front zip is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two drop-in cargo; two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- 604 g (21.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Engineered with the most rugged, most breathable, durably waterproof and windproof fabrics, 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro products meet the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts. The 3-layer construction comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.