- Tough 3-layer 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202)
- Watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight. Vislon center-front zip is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in; one interior stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- 703 g (24.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.