- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one right thigh and one back seat
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.