- Hooded, wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated GORE-TEX® 3-layer nylon exterior shell with a zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European white goose down
- Shell features 2-way zipper with low-profile storm flaps, fold-over collar, adjustable and removable hood and fully welded seams
- Pockets: shell has one left-chest and two lower torso featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight; all with zipper garages
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Zip-out jacket attaches to parka with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back neck
- Insulated, quilted zip-out jacket features two lower torso brushed-tricot lined handwarmer pockets with zippers; one internal, tricot-lined security pocket with zipper; one left-chest, tricot-lined pocket with zipper closure
- Shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length
- Shell: GORE-TEX® 3-layer, 5-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated zip-out jacket: 1-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European white goose down (75% down/25% feather)
- 1038 g (36.6 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.