- Durable, lightweight polyester ripstop is windproof and highly water-resistant; warm and highly compressible 600-fill-power goose down
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest, with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop with PU-coated and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 1032 g (36.4 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.