- New, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain-weave fabric with a waterproof/ breathable barrier provides storm protection; a combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- New, relaxed fit this season
- Improved adjustable low-profile cuff design; hem can cinch and keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: upper leg: 100% polyester brushed-tricot mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester slick tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 575 g (20.3 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.