- Durable 2-layer polyester ripstop with H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks moisture
- Low-profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels in chin and back of neck; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with snap secures webbing loop at back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves; one internal stash pocket
- Adjustable, low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body lining: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh. Lower body, hood lining, and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 933 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.