- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, two-way zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.