- Made of a lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester for warmth and compressibility
- Classic-looking and insulated full-zip hoody includes a metal zipper, internal reinforced wind flap, zipper garage and an insulated draft collar
- Pockets: insulated kangaroo-style handwarmers; horizontal welted zippered pocket on left torso; interior left-chest zippered pocket
- Smooth micro-ripstop exterior fabric; interior with diamond-shaped quilting throughout keeps PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in place
- Roomy 3-piece insulated hood with self-fabric adjustable drawcord
- Hip length
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 422 g (14.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.