- Made of a lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE polyester for warmth and compressibility
- Insulated shirt-style jacket with a full-length placket, metal buttons and an insulated draft collar
- Pockets: insulated on-seam handwarmers; left chest
- Smooth micro-ripstop with diamond-shaped quilting inside keeps PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in place
- Hip length
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.