- Lightweight, quick-drying shorts, with tough stretch-woven reinforced front protects against abrasion caused by push poles
- Deep front pockets and two flapped back pockets with hook-and-loop closures; one pocket also has a zipper to secure valuables
- Elasticized waistband for a comfortable fit
- Heat-pressed thermoplastic tape reinforces pocket construction and resists abrasion
- Designed to be worn with the Sunshade Hoody
- 10" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Reinforced front: 96% nylon/4% spandex
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.