- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while 2.5-layer stretch in articulated knee panels provides mobility
- Separating waist has watertight, zip fly with snap closure, partially elasticized waistband and snap tab closures at side zips
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with watertight, coated zippers
- Elasticized cuffs with snap tab closures at ankles seal out moisture
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Knees: Stretch H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.