- Recyclable, lightweight nylon with a DWR finish is durable and quick-drying
- Board shorts have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip, and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Zippered horizontal pocket on right thigh is self-draining and has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits below the knee
- Inseam (size 32) is 12"; outseam is 23"
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.